How Ringotel works
Ringotel utilizes the extension numbers, dial-plans and call flows already configured on your IP PBX.
All calls to and from Ringotel users are routed through the connected IP PBX(s).
- Works as a secure VoIP tunnel between the remote users and the connected PBX(s).
- Creates connections to IP PBX from a single IP address.
- Creates a single connection per user, regardless of the number of connected devices.
- User registers to Ringotel Server with separate credentials, other than SIP credentials of their IP PBX extensions.
- On-premise deployment option (with failover configuration).
Ringotel’s unique architecture provides the following benefits out-of-the-box:
Infrastructure for your global expansionRingotel utilizes Amazon cloud infrastructure to provide reliable connectivity for businesses around the world.
Our servers are located all over the world and integrated with AWS Global Accelerator, reducing latency and packet loss wherever you might be during a call.We can also provide our server software for on-premise deployment within your infrastructure.
Frequently asked questions
- Ringotel works as a secure VoIP tunnel that routes voice traffic from remote users to your PBX from a single IP address. That eliminates the need to use a VPN on the clients’ phones or a responsive firewall on the PBX side, which can sometimes block the “good” traffic and cause issues.
- It works through any NAT configuration, eliminating many networking issues when the PBX or clients are located behind NATs.
- Shared contacts and synchronization of calls, messages, and recordings between devices.
- Built-in CRM features and cloud integrations.